Skip to main content
 
 EXCOMMUNICATED, APOSTASY, SHUNNED.  

At 6:00pm today, I face a Mormon disciplinary council on the charge of apostasy. Jesus nor Peter nor John nor Stephen nor Paul ceased in speaking truth because the Sanhedrin required it. Why should it be different today? My prayer is that God will move my weak self out of the way, that he may use me for his purposes only.
I did not have to attend. I chose to attend because this council, who will stand in judgment of me, desperately need Jesus.
I beg you, please pray that the power of God will precede me, attend me and touch hearts of stone.

I just got home. The stake president who is also my accuser, prosecutor and judge read a long list of charges then told me I could make a statement but that I would be limited to five minutes. I objected but he would not budge. So I began bearing a testimony of Jesus. President Garn Lovell immediately demanded that I leave. I continued speaking for Jesus. They called in the brute squad. I continued to testify of Jesus with the brute demanding that I leave immediately. Garn Lovell called the police. So I continued to speak of Jesus because 15 men were still seated and listening. I am not sure what I said because it was a little stressful with the brute demands and the 911 call in the background. I set my camera up outside the church and began to give the statement that they would not allow inside. The police arrived and questioned me. I began the statement with the police watching. The missionaries rolled by so I stopped them and taught the truth of Jesus, still with the police watching. Then I finished my statement and went home. I recorded it all. More to come soon. Will be out of town for a week so I will make a full report on my return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living With Uranium - Idaho State University district.

LIVING WITH URANIUM: ALL WE CAN DO IS TO INFORM YOU. The Choice of what you are willing to live with is all your own. But please do not bring the children with you. ZONE III Uranium Contamination source areas. History: The First up-rising regarding the Uranium materials contamination began in the University Housing District and Washington Elementary school in the 1980's with the culmination of M.A.D.'s (Mothers Against Death) success of exposing the dangers and getting it outlawed for use, distribution, deposition on properties. Today, 2018, and the materials have still not been removed nor cleaned up by the EPA, Environmental Protection Agency, nor the City Government, the Pocatello Board of Trusties for Pocatello/Chubbuck Schools, nor the Health Department SIPH. A classic example is Tendoy Elementary School where the deadly materials still have not removed from Pocatello schools, nor from areas adjacent to our children's public schools. The resulting actions o

3 Women on Rdaiation - Director's Cut (Part 3/3)